This blog was created for the Introduction to Professional Writing class (IMM 140) at the College of New Jersey- therefore, you can expect it to be kind of professional. Right.

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Oh man...Indecision 2004.

(In reference to the title of this entry- "The Daily Show" is amazing, and if anyone at CNN ever picks on Jon Stewart again, I will destroy them. Hear that, Tucker Carlson?)

A suggested topic for this week's blog entry related to the presidential election, and since I'm pretty passionate about politics, I think I'm going to run with this one. I know a lot more about politics than I'll probably ever know about HTML and digital storytelling, so hopefully this entry will be more interesting and make a lot more sense than my last few posts.

Frankly, I'm very worried about what's going to happen on November 2. To me, it's blatantly obvious that Senator John Kerry is the better man for the job. (Did you see the debates? Did you know that being the president of the most powerful nation in the world "is a hard job"? Because with President Bush's excessive repetition of that phrase during the first debate, that's the only thing I can remember him saying.) But the polls show that the candidates are (shockingly) close, and that makes me extremely nervous. I'm genuinely worried about what could potentially happen with Bush in office for another four years.

Well, at least we're definitely rid of him by 2008.

Anyway, I'm going to lead this brief election nugget into the realm of "shameless plug."

For about a month, I've been blogging the presidential election from a Democratic perspective for TCNJ's online magazine, "unbound." It's finally due tomorrow (!!) and I'm really excited and a little worried that the Republican blog's going to be better, but whatever. It'll be online soon, and I'll be sure to post the link when it's available.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home