This blog was created for the Introduction to Professional Writing class (IMM 140) at the College of New Jersey- therefore, you can expect it to be kind of professional. Right.

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Eeeeeelection time!

I'm getting pretty nervous about the upcoming election. It's so soon, and so important. I have mini-anxiety attacks every time I think about it.

What could potentially happen if George W. Bush is re-elected? Armageddon.

This country needs to start over. We need a leader who can help our country regain the massive amounts of respect that it has lost in the past four years. We need a leader who can do something about this ridiculous budget deficit. We need a leader who cares about me and you and the majority of the country, not just that miniscule percentage of this nation who make more than $200,000 a year. We need a leader who will get our troops out of Iraq as soon and as safely as possible.

We need John Kerry as the next president of the United States.

For more on this, check out my blog in the recent election issues of "unbound", which you can find here.

Hopefully, by the time you read it, my latest posts regarding my trip to the Kerry-Clinton rally in Philadelphia last Monday will be online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home