This blog was created for the Introduction to Professional Writing class (IMM 140) at the College of New Jersey- therefore, you can expect it to be kind of professional. Right.

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Internship search, cont'd.

I sent out a second e-mail to the Courier Post, but I have yet to receive a response. I think I'll give it until the end of the week, and then I'll send another e-mail. I don't want to be a pest, but I want my internship. Waiting until Friday or so is almost two weeks, which I think is a reasonable amount of time.

Also, I've applied to be a teen correspondent for the Courier Post. Hopefully, I'll hear back about that soon, since I'm only going to be a teenager for about six more months.

I need to get involved with the Signal. I should go get an article tonight, but I'm kind of going through some heavy emotional stuff right now and I can't even eat or sleep, so I don't think I can take on an assignment this week. Not to mention the fact that I have two big projects due next Monday, and Paige and I are going to get our website/digital story up and running soon. I need to stop making excuses and do something with myself, but on top of everything else, I can't do an article.

Feel sorry for me. I had a really shitty week, and this one won't be any better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home