This blog was created for the Introduction to Professional Writing class (IMM 140) at the College of New Jersey- therefore, you can expect it to be kind of professional. Right.

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Hello again.

Don't hate me because I haven't updated in ages. I intended on updating two weeks ago, but this stupid blogger site refused to post and lost my entry. I quit in frustration.

Yesterday, I gave it another try. The site wouldn't let me post anything. It sucks.

So here I am today. If this thing doesn't work, I'm going to fight someone.

I e-mailed that guy from the Courier-Post on November 21 or 22. Still no word. I'm getting super frustrated. I'll e-mail him again soon though. I suppose I've got to be annoyingly persistent. That's the way I am anyway. I usually get what I want, and if I don't, it's very ugly.

Also though, my friend goes to school in New York, and she's keeping her apartment over the summer. Maybe I could get something in the New York area and live with her. That'd be glorious. I'm just afraid that I don't have enough experience. We'll see.

I'm extremely overwhelmed by life in general right now. I need a break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home