This blog was created for the Introduction to Professional Writing class (IMM 140) at the College of New Jersey- therefore, you can expect it to be kind of professional. Right.

Monday, December 06, 2004

Yay.

Nope, I haven't heard back from the Courier-Post yet. I think I'm going to e-mail that first guy again, since he got back to me almost immediately. Whatever. All I want is a nice little copy-editing internship for the summer. Is that too much to ask for?

But in more positive news, I finally e-mailed Annemarie Conte at JANE, asking her about how she ended up with only the best job ever. I got a response literally immediately from her, and she told me to give her a call sometime or send her my number (in a non-pick-up type way, of course). Eeeee! That's exciting. I've got to get together a list of questions for her. What an awesome opportunity.

And so that was the highlight of my month, most likely.

The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home